My Favourite Lip Art Products…
Lip Art is taking over my make-up world this year with my Lip Art workshop tours & my new Karla Cosmetics Lip Art brushes launching soon! My followers get to see me create many new creative lip art looks using my favourite lip art products I just cannot live without!
Today’s blog features some of my favourite lip art products I can’t live without in my Lip Make-up Kit:
- Lime Crime Velvetines in shades: Pink Velvet, Red Velvet & Black Velvet- £13.50
- OCC Lip Tars in shades: Anime, Hoochie, RX, Pool Boy- £11.95
- Mehron L.I.P Colour Cream in Shade Cherry Chocolate- £5.48
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Shades: Repulse, Indulge, Galactic- £16.50
- Lush Cosmetics Emotional Brilliance in shades: Passionate, Drive- £14.50
- Kiko Cosmetics Velvet Mat Satin Lipstick in shades: 604, 607- £6.90
- NYX Cosmetics Mega Shine Lipgloss in shades: Vixen, Maroon: £6.00
- Eye Kandy Glitters- £6.50 each
- Disposable Lip Applicators- £5.29 (Pack of 25)
- Karla Cosmetics Lip Brush Set- £25.00 (Coming Soon)
Coming soon… Karla Cosmetics Lip Art Workshops in Dublin, Glasgow and New York!
I need feminism because “Who hired a stripper” shouldn’t be the first thing said to me when I walk into a welding job.
women in trades are treated like such fucking shit.
NO I’M STILL STUCK ON THIS WHY WOULD ANYONE SAY THIS TO A WOMAN HOLDING A BLOWTORCH
I was just thinking about someone else touching you and now I can’t decide on whether I want to break their hands or my own.